Access Hatchways come with three different Lid types – Steel, Insulated or Dome. The Steel Lid is standard, and the most cost effective option. The Insulated Lid will help reduce the heat transfer into the building or roof space. The Dome Lid is manufactured using high quality acrylic material, is available in Clear or Opaque and can be made either single or double glazed. The dome Lid is designed to allow natural light to enter through the Access Hatchway, acting like a traditional skylight.
Access Hatchways are available as standard in the 6 sizes below. Custom sizes and/or colours may also be available upon request.
- Manufactured from 0.75mm Sheet Metal
- Solid continuous hinge running width of hatchway
- Gas Stays to hold lid open
- Gapseal Foam to seal lid, preventing movement during heavy winds
- PadLockable latch
- Made to suit any roof type.
- Available with Steel Lid, Insulated Lid or Dome Lid.
- 510mm × 820mm
- 820mm × 820mm
- 670mm × 670mm
- 820mm × 1120mm
- 600mm × 600mm
- 940mm × 940mm
*Special Sizes may be available upon request.