SG Eco Industries has confirmed its commitment to implementing international standards by training new internal auditors. The extensive training course was attended by 13 employees and hosted internally at SG Eco office by Ms. Raquel J. Aranilla, a qualified lead consultant trainer from Global Competitiveness Consultancy & Training Inc. The training is part of the company’s compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System and ISO14001:2004 Environmental Management System Certifications acquired last 2011. The Integrated Management System auditor training provides understanding and skills that will enable attendees to perform internal audits of an Integrated Management System to identify both compliance with the relevant standards and potentials for performance improvement. The training covers principles, processes and activities of conducting integrated audits of quality and environmental management and application to organization management systems.
Thursday, 13 February 2014 11:17
SG Eco trained new ISO Internal AuditorsWritten by TNO-Marketing
Published in News Releases
Latest from TNO-Marketing
- Green Vent Solar Attic Fan featured in South East Asia Building Magazine Jan/Feb Issue
- Unilever Installs Sky Tunnel XL2 Natural Solar Lighting
- SG Eco Industries at NORTH BuilDEX
- SG Eco Products will be Featured on ABS CBN TV Patrol Pampanga Today!
- Recyclables Collection Event 2013 by CDC was joined by SG Eco