The Green-vent Wind Driven Ventilator is cost efficient ventilation system utilizing the “Wind”, one of nature’s few renewal energy sources. The specially designed Ventilator includes vertical vane technology allowing greater performance when compared to round shaped ventilators of the same size. Also, the light weight aluminium construction allows a very low torque resistance so the Green-vent Wind will rotate and extract air at much lower wind speeds.
Green-vent Wind Driven Turbine Ventilators are specifically designed for use in industrial, commercial and larger residential applications.
Air borne pollutants such as smoke, dust, poisonous gases and fumes plus any excessive heat are efficiently removed from any building. Proper and adequate ventilation provides a fresher, cooler, healthier environment supporting the health of any inhabitants.
How it works?
- Wind energy creates a positive flow through the Green-vent Wind and the head of the Ventilator to rotate.
- As the Green-vent Wind rotates, an area of low pressure is created on the leeward side of the ventilator. The air that is drawn out between the vertical vanes of the ventilator head feeds this low pressure zone.
- This process allows a continuous air flow through the Green-vent Wind which, provided adequate inlet vents are installed, will replace the hot stale air inside the building with cooler and fresh air from outside the building.
- The rotation of the Green-vent Wind also creates centripetal forces which will expel the air outwards from the edge of the vanes. Temperature differentials and thermal currents will also allow the ventilation process to occur, even with no wind.
- Provide year-round ventilation.
- Up to 3 times the exhaust capacity of round shaped ventilators.
- Polluted air is replaced by fresh air: beneficial to occupant health and overall productivity.
- Proper air ventilation reduces the risk of structural deterioration of the building components by removing accumulated heat, humidity
and polluted air.
- Vertical vane technology for increased performance at all wind speeds.
- Efficient ventilation without the use of electricity.
- Environmentally friendly – uses renewable energy.
Features and Specification
- Specifically designed for commercial / industrial / residential applications.
- Made from light weight, corrosion resistant Aluminium.
- Easy Installation.
- 15 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- No Maintenance.
- High quality precision bearings.